Website ATIS Elevator Inspections
$40,000 – $60,000 a year
Full Job Description
The Business Development Specialist reports to the Director of Business Development and will have responsibility for new business development of vertical transportation inspections and conveyance management and consulting services, to new customers as well as upselling services to existing customer in their assigned vertical markets. The successful candidate will have a proven record of direct sales and marketing success within the Elevator Maintenance and Inspection Industry, or other industrial maintenance or inspection services offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Generates targeted annual revenue growth through direct sales activities including; lead research and development, opportunity identification, pipeline management, discovery evaluation, proposal development, negotiations and contract execution
- Plans and executes large regional and national contract sales efforts for assigned vertical markets
- Plans daily activities necessary to accomplish the execution of approved sales plans, marketing programs, and promotional activities of ATIS services
- Manages the proposal process including proactively researching, evaluating and screening, and responding to RFP/RFQs for target clients and opportunities of which align with assigned targeted vertical markets
- Collaborates with Account Management and other key personnel in efforts to foster strategic client relationships, to support client retention and market expansion goals
- Keeps the Director of Business Development informed of competitive initiatives.
- Log all sales activity into the ATIS’s CRM system (NetSuite)
- Meets or exceeds established KPI’s and metrics to achieve established sales objectives
- Actively participate in sales team meetings and contribute to collaborative sales efforts
- Participates in development and response efforts of focused marketing campaigns
- Can demonstrate ability to consistently achieve or exceed sales quotes
- Experience utilizing industry resources and tools to generate new sales opportunities
- Clear understanding of client procurement processes for building/ facilities equipment maintenance services related to infrastructure
- Experience in one or more of the following is desirable: Elevator sales, installation and/ or inspection management; other major facilities/ equipment services.
- Communication – Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, excellent presentation skills, able to communicate at all levels with both internal and external executives, regulators, and municipal officials
- Experience making sales presentations via web-based platform, i.e., Zoom, Go-to-meeting, etc.
- Unwavering focus on client satisfaction
- Teamwork – Ability to interface and effectively work with various groups and cultures involved (partners, government, agencies, contractors, operations, etc.)
- Can productively work in either a remote or corporate office environment, with/without direct supervision
- Ability to travel 25% – 50% of the time (post COVID)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, and 5-plus years proven business-to-business sales and business development experience in Elevator Maintenance/ Inspection or similar Industrial Services markets.
- Knowledge of Elevator Maintenance/ Inspection and/ or other building/ facilities maintenance or large-scale property management operations, a plus. Experience with CAPEX related services for facilities is desirable.
- Demonstrated high success rate with existing contract renewals, and ability to leverage into additional business opportunities.
- Proven success in targeting and winning large regional and/ or national contracts.
Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, document and database software (MS Office 365, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat). Advanced capabilities with CRM systems required, preferably Oracle NetSuite.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.