Website ATIS Elevator Inspections
An ATIS Rotational Support Associate will spend time during the first year of employment learning and performing each foundational function involved in the day-to-day operation of the company. These functional areas all focus heavily on supporting internal and external customers /clients and will teach the associate how to perform the following duties: call center representative, customer service representative, billing representative, scheduling coordinator, and other administrative roles/duties as requested. Rotational Support Associates will develop an understanding of ATIS’s systems and processes, as well as gain knowledge of the elevator inspection industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
Call Center Representative:
- Answer inbound calls and routes to appropriate resource as needed.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Provide follow up communication where necessary.
- Assist with other basic office duties: processing mail, assisting visitors, answering questions when possible.
Customer Service Representative:
- Answers client questions, generates work orders & sends proposals.
- Serves as the “go to” person for clients & inspectors within an assigned area or region.
- Generates proposals for clients who are due for an inspection that are not existing contract clients.
- Generates work orders for contract clients.
- Assists in answering inbound phone calls.
- Assists in making collection calls when needed.
- Creates and issues invoices to clients, ensuring accuracy and timely billing.
- Classifies, records, and summarizes numerical, financial, and demographic client data in company file database.
- Assists inspectors with questions related to billing of work performed.
- Communicates, collaborates with inspectors, maintenance companies, CSRs, billers, etc. to ensure inspection needs are handled in a timely manner.
- Utilizes CRM (NetSuite) to monitor dashboards, log customer interactions, update work orders, to ensure customers are serviced as expected.
**Additional duties / responsibilities as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some Customer Service experience preferred.
- Basic to intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, using an online calendar program, and NetSuite (preferred but will train).
- Must be able to draft and comprehend memos, letters, other correspondence and share information in one-on-one and group situations.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as postage machine, FedEx and UPS, phone systems, copier, etc.
***ATIS Elevator Inspections is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, or disability. Should you require an alternative means to apply for one of our positions, you may email, call, or stop by the office.
We are a great team that offers benefits including medical, dental, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k). We also offer a casual work environment!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.