Website ATIS Elevator Inspections
We are seeking a friendly individual who enjoys interacting with customers by phone. We want more than someone who makes calls – we want someone who finds customer interactions a pleasure. Could that be you? Our CSRs are assigned a territory where he/she is responsible for over-the-top customer service between our Inspectors, the elevator maintenance companies, and the client (who has the elevator, escalator, etc. on the premises).
Essential Functions & Primary Duties
- Answers client questions, generates work orders & sends proposals.
- Serves as the “go to” person for clients & inspectors within an assigned area or region.
- Generates proposals for clients who are due for an inspection that are not existing contract clients.
- Generates work orders for contract clients.
We have found that the best CSR candidates will possess the following competencies:
- Initiative–Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Ethics–Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Business Acumen–Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Time Management & Organization–Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Communication—Speaks/writes clearly, professionally, and persuasively using correct spelling and grammar in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Customer Service–Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Attention to Detail–Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
The education and experience that is required includes:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, using an online calendar program, and NetSuite (preferred).
- Must be able to draft and comprehend memos, letters, other correspondence and share information in one-on-one and group situations.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as postage machine, FedEx and UPS, phone systems, copier, etc.
- General understanding of elevator inspection industry is a plus!
We are a great team that offers fabulous benefits including medical, dental, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k). We also offer a casual work environment!
ATIS Elevator Inspections is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, or disability. Should you require an alternative means to apply for one of our positions, you may email, call, or stop into the office.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.