Elevator management and consulting
Our business is to keep yours moving.
Elevators and escalators have hundreds of moving parts. And we’re not talking about just gears, electronics and motors. The parts that are just as important to keep conveyance systems operational also have to do with everything from the compliance of a legacy system to guidance on current code requirements and service level agreements. This includes ASME codes, ADA regulations, building codes, electrical codes, maintenance control programs and the list goes on. As elevator management and consulting experts, ATIS gives you peace of mind and ensures your conveyances remain safe, compliant and operational.
Our business is not to maintain or install elevators, our purpose is to maximize your investment and minimize total cost of ownership.
Now you can be sure what conveyance system solutions work best to not only meet regulations, but to ensure efficiency and enhance the value of your building. It’s just another way ATIS is always on your side.
The Common Challenges Faced with Conveyance Management:
- Am I receiving all of the services I am paying for?
- Who is responsible for fixing violations, me or my maintenance company?
- Violations and callbacks lead to extra costs and user complaints.
- If there’s a conveyance system injury, who helps protect you and your organization?
- Should extra services really cost extra? It’s next to impossible to figure out if you try to review a maintenance contract on your own.
- Unexpected compliance violations can generate increased downtime.
- Is the work completed on our conveyance systems done properly, fairly priced, and meet inspection and testing requirements?
- There’s one of you and hundreds of elevators and escalators and multiple locations.
- How do you keep pace with ever changing jurisdiction and compliance requirements? Is that the job you expected to take on?
- Is your maintenance company actually maintaining, repairing and servicing what is required in your service agreement?
- Maintaining and reviewing multiple service contracts is more than a challenge, it’s an impossibility.
- What updates should you make to your conveyance systems and how do you budget and plan for all this?
- The typical conveyance solution for a new building project may not be the best solution. But how do you know for certain?