ATIS Elevator Consultant
Senior Consultant Cory Hunter joined the ATIS team in 2022, bringing two decades of engineering and vertical transportation experience, including projects in federal, municipal, office, university, and healthcare buildings.
Based out of the ATIS Southeastern Regional office in Charlotte, NC, Cory provides vertical transportation analysis and design for the entire region. Cory’s prior experience includes managing Centric Elevator in Oregon and consulting for the Western US region.
- BS 2002 Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- MBA 2005: Southwest University, New Orleans, LA
- PhD 2011 – Lift Engineering Management: Universidad Azteca, Chalco, Mexico
- PhD 2014 – Lift Engineering Management: Central University of Nicaragua, Managua City
- C.E.I. #C-4901 QEI Certified Elevator Inspector (NAESA)
- IAEE, International Association of Elevator Engineers (IAEE) Member